E4E Code of Conduct

Hi all,
Since we have been asked to suggest amendments to the code of conduct, I submit my personal version here CODE_OF_CONDUCT_versionT.doc

and request you all to review it and submit your propositions for changing the CoC. Otherwise, I shall assume the current version withstands and I will be happy to continue participating of this network under the points code that I accepted to respect at the time of joining this network.

Ternura

Edited Tue, Jun 29, 2010 5:09 PM

Replies to this Topic

Thanks Ternura for your input, much appreciated. Just reviewing your changes alongside the original and come back. I'm really sorry been a while for my reply. Getting back on track now, so will be back and involved. Will be posting back in a short while.

Radhika

Changes are great, replacing existing file to include your alterations. Thanks.

Radhika

(Site Manager)

Hello Radika,

Welcome back :-)

Thanks for the quick response and for accepting my suggestions. Nevertheless I would love to see more of us involved in these arrangements, changes and improvements to de CoC are always welcome as we evolve towards a better network.

Best luck to you all in any project that you are currently working on,

Ternura

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

E4E